East Stroudsburg University, Stroudsburg, PA
In partnership with Stroudsburg Little League and Stroud Township, East Stroudsburg University and East Stroudsburg's Foundation converted a natural grass baseball and softball field to artificial turf. The field construction included new dimensions to meet NCAA standards.
AllSports is currently converting the Softball infield from natural clay to "Diamond Series" artificial turf.
- Site Work & Base Construction: Land survey, soil and erosion controls, excavation and regrading baseball and softball fields, complete Storm Water Management System, concrete curbing, artificial turf base construction (perimeter curb, collector pipes, geotextile fabric, flat pipe, drainage and finish stone
- Baseball Field: Over 136,000 ft2 of AstroTurf "Diamond Series" artificial turf system and logos
- Softball Field: Over 48,000 ft2 of AstroTurf "Diamond Series" artificial turf system and logos
- Equipment: Bull pens, batting cages, backstops, batters eye, fencing, bleacher seating, dugouts, and safety netting
- AstroTurf, Sportsfield Specialties, Jaypro Sports, CushionFall, Target Technologies
What They're Sayin'
“I HIGHLY RECOMMEND ALLSPORTS TO ANYONE WHO IS CONSIDERING BUILDING A SPORTS FIELD AND/OR HAVING ARTIFICIAL TURF INSTALLED. ALLSPORTS IS NOTHING SHY OF PHENOMENAL. ESU’s relationship with AllSports started long before a shovel was put in the ground. Joe Ferry, President, was there from the beginning, listening to our needs and then offering his expertise on the right artificial turf product to be installed. AllSports’ construction crews and artificial turf installers were very professional, courteous, and always willing to answer any questions that we had. The AstroTurf Diamond Series artificial turf system is exceptional and its “playability” is better than any other artificial turf system our teams have played on. It has exceeded all of our expectations."
"Thank you so much for your efforts. You and your team did a great job on our baseball and softball fields!"