East Stroudsburg University, Stroudsburg, PA
In partnership with Stroudsburg Little League and Stroud Township, East Stroudsburg University and East Stroudsburg's Foundation converted a natural grass baseball and softball field to artificial turf. The field construction included new dimensions to meet NCAA standards. The entire baseball field is artificial turf while the softball field has artificial turf in the outfield.
AllSports is currently converting the Softball infield from natural clay to artificial turf. Completion anticipated for mid-March...just in time for the 2020 Spring Season!
- Site Work & Base Construction: Land survey, soil and erosion controls, excavation and regrading baseball and softball fields, complete Storm Water Management System, concrete curbing, artificial turf base construction (perimeter curb, collector pipes, geotextile fabric, flat pipe, drainage and finish stone
- Baseball Field: Over 136,000 ft2 of AstroTurf "Diamond Series" artificial turf system and logos
- Softball Field: Over 36,000 ft2 of AstroTurf "Diamond Series" artificial turf in the outfield and logos
- Equipment: Bull pens, batting cages, backstops, batters eye, fencing, bleacher seating, dugouts, and safety netting
- AstroTurf, Sportsfield Specialties, Jaypro Sports, CushionFall, Target Technologies