Reynolds Middle School, Lancaster, PA
Reynolds Middle School located in Lancaster, Pennsylvania, converts parking/rooftop into an innovative play deck making great use of unused space.
- Waterproofing Membrane: Over 24,000 sq-ft of APT “QUALIDECK”
- Artificial Turf Field: Over 12,400 sq-ft of Nexxfield “SPORT” non-infill artificial turf system
- Basketball and Track Surfaces: Over 12,800 sq-ft of APT "LAYKOLD MASTER GEL"
- Equipment: (6) basketball backstops, Protective Netting Ball Stopper System
- Nexxfield, Advanced Polymer Technologies, Douglas Industries, Aluminum Athletic Equipment
A COSTARS’ project. Learn more